"I JUST WANT A HOCKEY PLAYING BOYFRIEND" i scream as i look at hockey players.
uhhh... i guess you could say this is an average blog but then id be lying to you and i would never lie to my internet friends <3
okay so last night i was really tired and i remember writing something down to make a tumblr post
so i opened up my laptop and an index card came out
and i vaguely remember writing it but i forgot what was in it so i opened it up…
My followers probably think the same thing when they read my blog
The equation I have come up with:
Granted it’s not perfect, but with some adjustments on the graph Google created, it’s a pretty close fit.
I hope the fandom approves.
Science. It’s a beautiful thing.
I bloody love this fandom.
Oh God , he’s got perfect curves.
LET’S GET HYPED BOSTONNNNN
ITS FUCKING GAME DAY BITCHESSSSSS
Benedict Cumberbatch and his parents » Timothy Carlton and Wanda Ventham
Always reblogging this because it’s amazing!
Ben looks just like his mum
He’s such a good mix of both of them, but I think he favours his dad more.
I. SHOULD. BE. AN. INVENTOR.
so i was thinking about what i should put in this but then i just realized im gonna let the creative juicey juice flow.
AND NOW I PRESENT TO YOU “THINGS THAT I WANT TO EXIST!”
1. a button you push and bacon comes out
2. mirrors you can walk through that lead you into another dimension that only the buyer of the mirror can go through so if your parents are being annoying you can just jump into deans pants- uh i mean supernatural..
3. camp half blood
4. hover boards
5. heated toilet seats. (if you have one i hate you cause i want one. jk i dont hate you im just gonna live with you.)
6.money that grew on trees
7. life time supply of cheezits and vitamin water
8. fairy land
9. timmys fairys
11. an elevator from my room to my kitchen
13.a jenna marbles episode twice a week </333
ahhh alrighty bye bye friends!!! until next time <3